What's new

NIFC and Impaired proofs for trade

65gt350

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I was going through some NIFC and impaired proof items and wanted to offer them to the forum first.

I have the following:

NIFC any year mint mark including 1987 and 2002-2010 - 2 for 1 90% dime or 10 for 1 90% half

1968-S 40% Proof – 1 90%
1969-S 40% Proof – 1 90%
1976-S 40% Business Strike – 1 90%
1976-S 40% Proof – 1 90%
1970-S Proof – 1 90% and 1 40%
2001-S 90% Kennedy – 2 90% - Trade Complete w/ Joliet Jake
2000-S 90% Kennedy – 2 90%
1982-S George Washington 90% Proof – 2 90%
1986-S Ellis Island Commemorative clad proof Strike - 1 40%
1986-D Ellis Island Commemorative clad Business Strike - 1 40%

1964-D Kennedy Double Dies – 2 90%

Impaired clad proofs most years – 3 clad proofs for 1 40%

Please PM me if you are interested. If you would like scans please let me know.

Thanks,
65GT350
 
Upvote 0
alpha105,

Here are scans of what the double dies look like. I have some of each version.
 

Attachments

  • 64D DDO-005.webp
    64D DDO-005.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 933
  • 64D DDO-003.webp
    64D DDO-003.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 936
  • 64D DDO-005.webp
    64D DDO-005.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 925
  • 64D DDO-005 marker A.webp
    64D DDO-005 marker A.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 982
  • 64D DDO-003.webp
    64D DDO-003.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 937
Not a lot of market for impaired proofs.

Most of the time the silver impaired proofs just become 90% or 40% commun silver
unless you find an individual that really wants them. I think you have more chances
at eBay than the forum

Darth Walker
 
Darth Walker said:
Not a lot of market for impaired proofs.

Most of the time the silver impaired proofs just become 90% or 40% commun silver
unless you find an individual that really wants them. I think you have more chances
at eBay than the forum

Darth Walker

DW,

I understand, although I have never found a 40% or 90% impaired proof in the silver junk bags at my local dealer. He usually has them labeled impaired and in the special box.

I am just offering to help fill holes in peoples collection. I also understand that some collectors only collect what they find and wouldn't think of putting finds from someone else in their collection.

HH,
65GT350
 
65GT350,

Thanks for the trade. I really like the 2001-S Silver Proof, and the clad proofs. After 3 years, I still haven't bagged a 90% silver proof, so i was happy to trade for one. I mean, since I traded with CRH found halves, it is kinda like finding one on my own, sorta... almost... ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the honest trade, and for the extra 1990-S. I think you are also happy, what with silver prices zooming up in the last few weeks.

Joliet Jake.
 
Hello,

Do you have any 70-d's?

I'm in need of 2.

Thanks!
 
Updated to include newly found coins and update trade ratio.

HH,
65GT350
 
Pics for Rakattack,

Here are pics of the actual DDO-105 coin.
 

Attachments

  • 1964DDDO_RU.webp
    1964DDDO_RU.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 1964_DDO008.webp
    1964_DDO008.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 1964_DDO009.webp
    1964_DDO009.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 1964DDDO_RU.webp
    1964DDDO_RU.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 1964D_105Marker.webp
    1964D_105Marker.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 329
  • 1964DDDO_RU.webp
    1964DDDO_RU.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 336
scotty1418 said:
Hello,

Do you have any 70-d's?

I'm in need of 2.

Thanks!
I don't want to hijack GT's thread but I got lots if he doesn't. PM me if you want. HH Mark
 
Updated to include a 2000-S 90% and change trade ratio for Impaired and NIFC.

HH,
65GT350
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom