What's new

NIFC Halves

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
So I have about 3 rolls of 2002-2007 half dollars that I don't really have an inclination to collect, my question is would any body be willing to possibly trade for silver halves or possibly silver dimes? 40% or 90%? These are obviously pulled from circ so some are in really good shape and some have some bang marks, I was just curious if there is really any interest in them? Could take photos if you are looking for particular dates/mints.. If there is any interest shoot me a pm! Or if you have any other ideas what i could possibly do with them aside from collecting the 50 cents for them!
 
Upvote 0
I've seen them at 65 cents in a coins hop, and they wre just sitting there.

I don' thtink there is much of a market for them. Except maybe the 1987. have any of those?
 
nope, i haven't found a single 87 yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom