SeaninNH
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2010
- Messages
- 1,131
- Reaction score
- 74
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire USA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Today I stopped at 2 banks that were about 40 miles apart.
First bank had $190 in CWRs that produced 1- 40%, 30- 2005s 1 roll was all 2005s and 10 assorted NIFCs from 2002 - 2010 in the rest of the rolls.
Second bank had a bag of $180 in loose coins that produced 15 assorted NIFCs mostly 2009.
I'm starting to think that NIFC is not really NIFC.
They are becoming far too common for not circulated coins.
I managed to make a set of 2002-2010 that I'm going to keep and the rest are going back into circulation.
First bank had $190 in CWRs that produced 1- 40%, 30- 2005s 1 roll was all 2005s and 10 assorted NIFCs from 2002 - 2010 in the rest of the rolls.
Second bank had a bag of $180 in loose coins that produced 15 assorted NIFCs mostly 2009.
I'm starting to think that NIFC is not really NIFC.
They are becoming far too common for not circulated coins.
I managed to make a set of 2002-2010 that I'm going to keep and the rest are going back into circulation.
Upvote
0







