TxTim
Silver Member
I am unloading all but 20 of each mintmark in my NIFC stash.
If anyone is interested on trading 40%, let me know.
I have these in rolls of 20 (P & D):
87 x 20
87 x 10 + 10 x asst. nifc.
40 x asst. nifc
02 x 20
03 x 40
04 x 40
05 x 20
06 x 20
07 x 80
PM me if you are interested or they go back in the wild!
If anyone is interested on trading 40%, let me know.
I have these in rolls of 20 (P & D):
87 x 20
87 x 10 + 10 x asst. nifc.
40 x asst. nifc
02 x 20
03 x 40
04 x 40
05 x 20
06 x 20
07 x 80
PM me if you are interested or they go back in the wild!
Upvote
0







