What's new

NIFC rolls

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I've got two NIFC rolls from the U.S. mint that I picked up from a B of A in Salinas CA last month. One roll is 2008 P the other is 2002 D. Anyone interested?
 
Upvote 0
Hows this sound? I'll start at face value plus the cost of shipping. So lets say $25.00 for both rolls. I'll entertain offers over the weekend and pick the highest bidder on Monday.
 
SnakemanBill said:
Hows this sound? I'll start at face value plus the cost of shipping. So lets say $25.00 for both rolls. I'll entertain offers over the weekend and pick the highest bidder on Monday.

I'll do the $25. I've never found a single '08 yet, let alone a BU example.
 
I've 3 rolls of Proofs am gonna put them back into circulation, so if any one wants them let me know; make offer, face value plus shipping and they're yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom