Night hunt @ Daytona some firsts & some booty

clypster

Aug 20, 2006
Florida SouthEast Central
Night hunt @ Daytona some first's & some booty

Treasure_hunter32810 and I met up at Daytona for some night hunting after he posted a request for someone to join him. We hit the Boardwalk and south of the pier around 7 as tide was going out. Hits were good as we worked a grid between high and low tide points. All the areas around the boardwalk & Hilton were busy with foot traffic and we had plenty of targets to dig. As we worked our way north targets got scarcer and the farther north we got the darker it became.

At one point I was working an area two hotels north of the Hilton and came across a young couple cuddling at waters edge. Of course this isn’t an uncommon sight so I went about my grid. On one of my trips back down to the surf I notice the young woman has stripped to undergarments and wondered out a little to the water. I continue to watch out of the corner of my eye and she proceeds to remove all her clothing. I was defiantly interested now.

I carry two lights, one clips to my cap and the other is a energizer head lamps with multiple LED’s. I mainly use the cap light as it’s small & focused wherever I am looking and doesn’t light up the whole beach.
So of course as I watch her run into the surf the booty is well lit. At this point I am close enough to talk to the boyfriend or whatever he is and mention. “Hey isn’t that what the girl in JAWS did before she got eaten” I am now heading away from the surf and have shut the light off on the ball cap. I am running just on the red LED’s. I am not sure if she heard me but after working up to high tide edge I turn around and to get a fantastic full frontal of her joining the Boyfriend she must be in her twenties. :o :o
I keep working my grid and continue to get closer….while she is trying very hard to get clothed. This is a whole lot more difficult wet than it is dry and I am close enough at this point I could almost touch them. I asked if she needed more light and she laughed and said no she was OK. As I worked my way around them and started back away from the surf again I mentioned the sight of her tonight was almost as good as finding a ring in the bottom of my scoop. They both laughed and started to walk back to the hotels when she turned around and threw her thong at me and said “Is this better than a ring?” I couldn’t think of anything as the thong lay over my shoulder. I stuffed the thongs in my treasure pouch so I could show Treasure hunter my newest prize. He was one hotel away and we both had a good laugh. I decided that the wife might not appreciate me bringing home someone’s thong. So I left it at the beach. I think I need a waterproof camera for next time.

We both had a good time and as were working our way back to the car I hit a ring. I have been MD for years, but it’s only the last 3 months that I have hit the surf. I have hit some gold and rings but this one covered several firsts. It is the first white gold I have gotten, first wedding band, and first gold with the Excal, as well as my first night hunt. It will be a trip I never forget I am sure. Here is the loot

Daytona-sm.jpg

14kWGBand-small.jpg

Upvote 0

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Night hunt @ Daytona some first's & some booty

clypster,

Wow! What a story! :o Looks like I'll have to do some night detectin sooner than later!

On a visit to South Miami Beach, I had my 2 sons with me. they we about 10 and 13 at the time and there were some topless babes layin out. I ended up detectin every square inch of sand around em! ;D

Oh, by the way, nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions