What's new

Night time visit

dts52

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
2,286
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW CT
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a visit a few nights ago. That’s our front porch. The bears have been very active for the last week or so, not sure why. We make it through most winters without seeing one. 41EFC093-A002-4EE1-86FB-C8C02ECCB553.webp

That’s why Our town motto is “Goshen - The land of milk and honey... and big ass bears”
Maybe my visitor is one of the two cubs I’m holding in my avatar!
dts
 
Had a visit a few nights ago. That’s our front porch. The bears have been very active for the last week or so, not sure why. We make it through most winters without seeing one.View attachment 1785710

That’s why Our town motto is “Goshen - The land of milk and honey... and big ass bears”
Maybe my visitor is one of the two cubs I’m holding in my avatar!
dts

:laughing7:
 
Please keep your bear up there!
 
we often have bears here. We normally dont see any from the middle of december to the middle of march. This year they seemed to disappear about the end of october. I blame that on a poor mast crop. Im not sure if they moved away to greener grasses or denned up early. The local bear hunters didnt have any luck in mid november although Pa set a harvest record this year. Bears are cool.
 
I followed similar sized tracks the other day and they went right to the Litchfield bus stop and then disappeared..... grin
 
Perhaps a honey salesmen! :dontknow:
 
I was "Bearly" able to read through this post


Lol
 
Yeah, it was a bear for sure! ROFL
 
Looks like Bear paws to me ! Maybe it was a "Bear"gler casing your home !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom