B blacoint Greenie Joined Oct 12, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #1 nm Upvote 0
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2010 #2 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pics included. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT QUITE A BIT OF BEGINNER'S LUCK THERE!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON AN AMAZING SILVER SCORE!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pics included. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT QUITE A BIT OF BEGINNER'S LUCK THERE!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON AN AMAZING SILVER SCORE!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #3 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pics included. Great score!!!!!!! Rich
RIcoinhunter Hero Member Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 545 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Oct 18, 2010 #4 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pics included. Nice haul!!!!!
MauserMan Sr. Member Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 279 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used BH Tiv Oct 18, 2010 #5 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH It's wierd, but I'm not seeing any pictures... -Is it my browser? EDIT: ah, there it is. Congrats!
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH It's wierd, but I'm not seeing any pictures... -Is it my browser? EDIT: ah, there it is. Congrats!
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #6 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Congrats and welcome to the forum. OWS
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2010 #7 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Can't see the picture!
Syrys Sr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 272 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #8 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Congrats on a great score! Enjoy that beginners luck!!!! Welcome and HH!
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2010 #9 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Good score HH..Miner
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2010 #10 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Great score, great pictures. Even though I cant see them....? Is it 3 stacks of 2?
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Great score, great pictures. Even though I cant see them....? Is it 3 stacks of 2?
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2010 #11 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Nice score, that's a great way to start things off. Just don't get discouraged when you get skunked, it will happen
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH Nice score, that's a great way to start things off. Just don't get discouraged when you get skunked, it will happen
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2010 #12 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH OK, what am I missing? I'm so confused.
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2010 #13 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic Guess there are people searching in your home country....Djibouti.
phrostie Hero Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 534 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Nap Town Oct 20, 2010 #14 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic am I the only one who doesn't see a picture? ~phroshizzle
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2010 #15 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic Ok, I see the pic now. Nice score
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Oct 20, 2010 #16 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic AGCoinHunter said: Guess there are people searching in your home country....Djibouti. Click to expand... Yeah.. I'd like to see some Dijbouti silver!!!
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic AGCoinHunter said: Guess there are people searching in your home country....Djibouti. Click to expand... Yeah.. I'd like to see some Dijbouti silver!!!
Fredness Sr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2010 #17 Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic When I was in Djibouti (Djibouti, Djibouti to be precise), I never saw any US halves. Huh... Congrats, nothing like unsearched resources!
Re: Unreal Beginning to crH - pic When I was in Djibouti (Djibouti, Djibouti to be precise), I never saw any US halves. Huh... Congrats, nothing like unsearched resources!