No Easter this Year.

Man and I always enjoyed eating chocolate bunny ears. I am so depressed now. :laughing7:

No, no, that means you GET to eat the chocolate bunnies, with no Easter the stores will be dumping them cheap!

Higgy, we won't even have to color the eggs to hide them! Just toss'em out in the snow! Lol!

No, no, that means you GET to eat the chocolate bunnies, with no Easter the stores will be dumping them cheap!

Higgy, we won't even have to color the eggs to hide them! Just toss'em out in the snow! Lol!

No kidding! I still have about two feet. Its melting, but we're still a ways off from detecting up here.

Funny, that reminds me of the things our labs brought home. They were trained to retrieve with out damaging the game, so when they went out hunting themselves, they brought home to us live rabbits, squirrels and once a very unhappy chicken. The bunnies and squirrels were let go. The chicken became dinner.

We have about the same amount of standing snow as you do, even after it melts we're going to need a pick axe because the ground underneath is still frozen.
The grandkids always miss some of the change filled plastic eggs, but I don't. :laughing7:
I'll be looking for the sunny side of a grassy hill to search!

Susan your dogs paid their room and board nice!

That dog is proud and posing for that pic. :icon_thumright:

download (5).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back