What's new

No expectations make for great surprises!

Digginitdaily

Full Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Messages
221
Reaction score
618
Golden Thread
0
I decided to stop by a place I've been eying for a while now just to waste a few minutes of daylight. The first signal was the necklace, the 2nd was the ring and the last signal I dug was a Ilver stud earring. I'm definitely going to hunt the place the next chance I get!
 

Attachments

  • 20230830_210950.webp
    20230830_210950.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
Upvote 26
Were you hunting in a jewelry store? 😂
Great items. Especially for a single, short outing. Definitely go there again. 👍🏼
 
Certainly seems like your detector was in jewery only mode- very nice finds and GL on your next trip there!
 
Amazing that you can spend hours and find virtually nothing. Then when you spend just a few minutes you hit the jackpot! Congrats.
 
I decided to stop by a place I've been eying for a while now just to waste a few minutes of daylight. The first signal was the necklace, the 2nd was the ring and the last signal I dug was a Ilver stud earring. I'm definitely going to hunt the place the next chance I get!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom