What's new

No idea on this one.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Found this with CW and War of 1812 artifacts. a piece was broken off of the top rim. Has a pattern on it. ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2146.webp
    IMG_2146.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_2147.webp
    IMG_2147.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_2148.webp
    IMG_2148.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_2149.webp
    IMG_2149.webp
    17 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_2150.webp
    IMG_2150.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_2152.webp
    IMG_2152.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_2151.webp
    IMG_2151.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_2153.webp
    IMG_2153.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 484
Here's a pre Civil War mechanical pencil. Just as a comparison.
 

Attachments

  • IM000886s.webp
    IM000886s.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
I've dug quite a few broken and a few whole and based on what I've dug and seen I think it is part of a mechanical pencil.
 
Upvote 0
Interesting, first type find for me. I was not aware they made mechanical pencil back then. Thanks all for the help. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom