Good idea on the potpouri Breeziebigcypresshunter said:I know what it is. (not potpouri)That was one of my better IDs you can search back.
Top to an ink container.
here are some more (I got one too)bigcypresshunter said:I know what it is. (not potpouri)That was one of my better IDs you can search back.
Top to an ink container.
Yes its a very good idea on the potpouri guess. The image came from an old TN thread that now seems to be lost. http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php/topic,32295.0.htmlGarabaldi said:Good idea on the potpouri Breeziebigcypresshunter said:I know what it is. (not potpouri)That was one of my better IDs you can search back.
Top to an ink container.
Bigcy, where did you find that image?

Well I guess its not positive until we find a picture of the cap sitting on the ink container.lostcauses said:One problem with the ink well cap thing,, If it is not covered the ink drys out.
The circular marks that are on some of them are unexplained. Is Earthworks still a member?Yes, I remember the earlier finds so I'm keen to see if this takes us down another track.Garabaldi said:This post is becoming interesting.
Maybe that explains the circular marks. Maybe the ink bottle or something had to be placed on top.lostcauses said:One problem with the ink well cap thing,, If it is not covered the ink drys out.
