D David the Digger Tenderfoot Joined Apr 29, 2018 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2018 #1 Dug these up today. Does anyone know what they are? Attachments relic.webp 471.5 KB · Views: 131 relic2.webp 507.8 KB · Views: 111
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 29, 2018 #2 A German made stamp that flips/folds if I recall right. Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 29, 2018 #3 Borrowed a picture from this old thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/121100-what-thing-german-patent.html Upvote 0
Borrowed a picture from this old thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/121100-what-thing-german-patent.html
D David the Digger Tenderfoot Joined Apr 29, 2018 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thank You nhbenz Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 29, 2018 #5 Glad to help, and Welcome to TreasureNet! Upvote 0