What's new

No Lifting

AneB

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Doha
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here who knows how No Lifting Policy works and any contacts to talk to.
 
I'm assuming you're talking about a medical thing? :dontknow:
 
The policy works by compliance.

Talk to Bob.
 
Strange first post??!!?? ???:dontknow::tongue3:
 
I assume since this is a Treasure Hunting Website all topics and concerns are all about treasure hunting or anything related to. Well, I am referring to No Lifting Policy in Treasure Hunting to be specific.
 
I assume since this is a Treasure Hunting Website all topics and concerns are all about treasure hunting or anything related to. Well, I am referring to No Lifting Policy in Treasure Hunting to be specific.

Help me out here. What is a "No Lifting Policy" as it relates to treasure hunting/metal detecting?!?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom