What's new

No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out - Update - Silver Found!

davidtn

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
436
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few days ago I posted a thread entitled "In a Slump and Bummed Out About It"....as our dear departed Paul Harvey would say..."here's the rest of the story".

Now then, I still haven't found anything since I posted my "in a slump" story. Mainly because I've been too busy with work to detect... BUT...I have been granted permission to hunt two potentially awesome sites.

The first: An old veteran's home that to my understanding was first used as a veteran's home for CW vets. Later, it was the first area hospital - privately owned.

The second: City Officials have granted me permission to hunt on city property (it's offlimits to everyone else). This land saw some CW action and I have a very good feeling about what I will find.

So...Here's my point. If you're bummed about not finding anything as of late, do your research, ask permission and keep on swingin' that coil!
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

cool good luck

look forward to the finds and posts

heck I don't have big enough truck to carry all the trash I have found

yet can fit my "good finds" in the bottom of a foot locker

so hang in there.
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

Bridge End Farm said:
cool good luck

look forward to the finds and posts

heck I don't have big enough truck to carry all the trash I have found

yet can fit my "good finds" in the bottom of a foot locker

so hang in there.

Thanks for your encouragement. That's one of the great things about this forum. Everyone is very supportive of each other. That's pretty valuable right there...and you don't even have to find that with a detector!
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

Good luck :thumbsup:
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

Well I have to give an update. I hit silver at the old veteran's home. I was smiling something fierce after seeing this baby in the dirt.

IMG_6374.jpg


IMG_6375.jpg
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

Nice :thumbsup:
 
Re: No Longer In a Slump and Bummed Out

Awesome find and you still have so much more to do! I am sure you'll have a blast. Good luck :thumbsup:!
 
.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom