No, My AT Pro does not do that!

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just recently bought a new AT Pro from ThTx. It is a very good machine and is now ready for some serious workouts.
Did a couple mods to it.. I purchased the arm cuff extension from Kenny House (KenCo). Which not only extended the arm cuff, but also gave the machine better balance. Then I made my own adapter for the headphone setup, so I could just plug in my Sunray Pro Golds. I cut off the headphone cord from the cheap headphones that Garrett provided, and attached a female 1/4" stereo adapter. If I ever plan on water hunting, I will buy the waterproof headphones Garrett offers. Needless to say my sunray headphones sound 50 times better than the Garretts. Other than those two mods, the AT Pro has absolutely no other problems. I think it is going to be an excellent all around detector.
HH everyone, RCW

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Glad to hear another good response about the AT Pro. :hello2:

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can u PM with contact info. for are extension

hard to mention vendor names on the forums nowdays

thanks
max

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
RCW,
When I get my machine back from Garrett ....It won't do that either !!!..... :hello2: ......and I went ahead and started to make a straight shaft setup for mine .....I will mount it , and will be out hunting just as soon as it's returned to me !!!......Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread