What's new

No pic here (maybe one) - just appreciating Whydah and Casper for a tick........

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You both have ripped up so much gold, Casper travelling miles to pick the right time and place and Whydah just meandering with thought? Crikey you guys have just pulled treasure. Chains at the same time is just rubbin it in. OMG it is a bloody horrowshow of detecting, so take note punters! Now sling some tips to the impoverished, you hungry gold gluttons! Oh OK, I'm going to throw this pic in for Lorraine in case she may lurk / be on this post........
true gold............ she is another of my Tnet heroes and I don't care what anyone may say..........Clarence in Pic. I also would like to know what Chicago Ron and Mark have been finding lately? Work - never! Gold forever!
 

Attachments

  • June Paw Print 046.webp
    June Paw Print 046.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
Love your post, Smoogle.

Yup, those gentlemen are sure on a perpetual roll, and doing so well!:wav:

Keep up the great detecting !

Lorraine

p.s. Here's a pic of how Jacky helps me when I take him along detecting :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 4596.webp
    Picture 4596.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 149
Love your post, Smoogle.

Yup, those gentlemen are sure on a perpetual roll, and doing so well!:wav:

Keep up the great detecting !

Lorraine

p.s. Here's a pic of how Jacky helps me when I take him along detecting :laughing7:

Jacky is way too cute swinging in the - I think you guys call it a "Tot lot". That's trust for sure. Love it when they trust you for good reason. Re this post: I think their finds of late have been extraordinary - banner etc - and just consistent - when I play golf all I want to be is consistent, employing learnt skills to get a result regularly and having fun as a result. I'm far from knowing what I am doing on the beach, but I've enough hours and success to know it is either hard "fought or thought".
Another pic for ya's: My donkey and Avatar - we call him "Ponkey" - we saved him from a paddock where they called him "Star" - but treated him like brown stuff - was lonely but now he runs in a herd of miniature horses run by a ***** called "Wahini - Wah Wah to her friends". They gobble apples like I intend to snack on beach gold this weekend .... if all goes to plan.......
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2034.webp
    IMG_2034.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 106
Whydah has tons of beaches where he lives - he can drive 5 mins and hit a saltwater spot
and doesnt take more than 1/2 hr for him to hit 20 others
I have a few fresh water spots within a few miles - but got like 12 guys that hit those too
it takes me 1 1/2 hrs to get to nearest Connecticut saltwater bch
it takes 2 hrs to get to Whydahs area in western Mass.
takes about the same to get to Lorraines area
and the same for me to get to Rhode Island bches
so I have to put some miles on to get the gold and I still have to hope
spot I choose that day has not been pounded - cause traveling that far - its hard
to have a plan B - and if I do -I'll have to pay again for parking usually
I dont mind paying for parking - I have no other vices - dont drink or use drugs and stopped smoking
(I was a casual smoker) - so this hobby is the only thing I spend money on
 
Nice pictures ALL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom