Attachments

• robin 010916 a.jpg
    robin 010916 a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
You got a good shot of it!.....They stay in the cold climate of central Oregon all winter, but usually in areas where there is not much snow.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gorgeous colors on that one...great shot Grant!

Hate to say it, but when I see a Robin around here in the
winter it usually means it's about to snow..:(

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! In the 70's here today in the Bayou State, with the sun out and the Mississippi River up on the levee and getting higher!! Bet you and the Robin wish you were here!! He He!! Hope you're well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do see here a few hardy ones that stick around, through the winter. Just no singing. Thats spring time to me when these guys begin their singing at 4:AM in the morning.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! In the 70's here today in the Bayou State, with the sun out and the Mississippi River up on the levee and getting higher!! Bet you and the Robin wish you were here!! He He!! Hope you're well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
you'd be correct there VERDE. Last time I was in Louisiana was in New Orleans. I was at a trade show and it was the time Justin Timberlake & Janet Jackson were the entertainment at the Super Bowl. We were all watching the game at some bar and I got tired and left to walk a few city blocks back to my room. I missed that J. Jackson misshape. No shortage of humidity in your region of the world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions