silvereagle78
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2009
- Messages
- 453
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Burgh PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Well I don't think the finds were bad considering I run a small time operation. I bought $20 in Nickels, $7 in Cents, and $30 in Quarters today. Here are my finds...
Cents: Nickels: Quarter: Foriegn:
1940 1940-S 2009-D (DC) 1995 10 Centavos Brasil
1942 1946-
1951-S 1947-D
1952-D 1951-S
1953-D 1954-D
1959-D
The 1951-S and 1942 Wheats were a surprise because they were still semi shiny compared to the normal brown that wheat cents are. Thanks.
Cents: Nickels: Quarter: Foriegn:
1940 1940-S 2009-D (DC) 1995 10 Centavos Brasil
1942 1946-
1951-S 1947-D
1952-D 1951-S
1953-D 1954-D
1959-D
The 1951-S and 1942 Wheats were a surprise because they were still semi shiny compared to the normal brown that wheat cents are. Thanks.
Attachments
Upvote
0







