What's new

No Volga gold

UrbanProspector

Greenie
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spent about five hours on the Volga River last week and it came up nearly empty-handed I was very disappointed. Anyone have any suggestions on Rivers year the Maquoketa caves they are worth the time?
 
Spent about five hours on the Volga River last week and it came up nearly empty-handed I was very disappointed. Anyone have any suggestions on Rivers year the Maquoketa caves they are worth the time?
I do culverts that will go dry. they need to have at least a mile of run in the watershed. I almost always find some color. That includes Volga after a winter flood one year. small creeks in the area can be good in gravel benches.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom