Nokta Legend First Look: Nokta Lengend Field Mode TID & Audio Check

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Nothing scientific, it's the first test I did on the Legend so I could get familiar with a variety of targets one could encounter when detecting in the U.S.

I do a quick walk thru testing Field Mode in full tones on a variety of targets to check out the Target ID aka TID and audio characteristics, as well as some of the settings of this new Equinox challenger as we get ready to take it to the field!!

Upvote 5

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video! I'll be interested in how it works in the wild. What's the story on that ring that wouldn't detect? Made of steel? Maybe turn the horseshoe on and see what it reads and maybe compare it to another detector, like an Equinox. Same with some of your other test targets. It would be helpful to compare the I.D.'s with another known detector. Also, I'm curious to know if the Legend down averages I.D.'s. You have some coins in holders with (I presume) steel staples in them. Will a raw coin read the same? Even though it has an expanded non-ferrous scale, it's a bit disappointing that a copper cent reads the same as a silver dime, and that a clad quarter reads the same as a silver quarter. Do clad and silver dimes read the same as each other too?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread