Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one but never used it much, because of its size makes it awkward to use on an average hunt [I use a Carrot, far more ergonomic]. Mini coil looks like it could come in handy in certain scenarios at the beach but have yet to use it outside of testing it. So for me it turned into an impulse buy novelty, hopefully that will change. Thanks for reminding me, I should charge the thing at least.

OP
OP
Boatlode

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have one but never used it much, because of its size makes it awkward to use on an average hunt [I use a Carrot, far more ergonomic]. Mini coil looks like it could come in handy in certain scenarios at the beach but have yet to use it outside of testing it. So for me it turned into an impulse buy novelty, hopefully that will change. Thanks for reminding me, I should charge the thing at least.

I should have specified, has anyone used this machine while diving. That's what I purchased it for. I have a Sand Shark I use on land.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be interested in actual results too.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 of them. Each one has the 5 and 8 inch coils Plus the pinpointer tips for the ground. They are VERY HANDY when diving 11 To pinpoint with them while diving USE trhe coil edge to locate the items

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might add when diving with them TURN it upside down to turn on. That way the pressure does not turn it off / They have a 5 inch coil and a 8 inch coil for them also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread