vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Argyjr

Jun 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sulpfiction! I just started in the hobby...any ideas for good hunting sites in Delco? I'm in Drexel Hill. Thanks!!!

OP
OP
S

Sulpfiction

Greenie
May 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sulpfiction! I just started in the hobby...any ideas for good hunting sites in Delco? I'm in Drexel Hill. Thanks!!!

Hey, I don't really know of any GREAT sites, but there are a ton of places to go. Would love to go hunting together if ur interested. Always looking for someone to detect with.

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from San Diego!

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Sulpfiction and daughter from the great state of Tennessee. Read the "stickies" in the forums and be sure to check out the maps that are available. Many of us have been at this for a long time. Getting harder and harder to locate places that haven't been beat to death. Many productive places are left, but doing a little research will do more good than you can imagine. The research actually gets to be a big part of the fun. Best of luck and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread