What's new

Nor Cal for the weekend

Seabees

Full Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
239
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I’ll be in norther California ( Sacramento/ Bay Area) this weekend (nov. 13,14,15) if your looking for someone to meet up with let me know. I’m up for any adventure (Beach/ land) with my E8. Just message me hear. Thank you in advance.
sb.....
 
Had a good weekend, found a few wheaties, clad and lots junk. My only good fine worth sharing a pic. of is this men wedding band: tungsten carbide 17197CFB-3536-49C6-98F5-5BCD081774A7.webp
 
Just seeing your post today!

Nice ring, mind sharing what area you found it? I am in Santa Cruz.
 
Friday I worked some old parks in the downtown Sacramento area (got rained on that night). That’s we’re I found the ring. Saturday & Sunday I explored San Francisco (beach/parks) found a few wheats and junk. I text Tom to see if he could point me in any good directions. He gave me a few spots to hunt but I could not deliver the goods. Lol ��
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom