What's new

north carolina clay.

ChiefsFan61

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
okay, I'm staying in Durham ,NC til April 29th. I just picked up a BH Time Ranger cheap. Quircky machine to say the least. My question is, how do North Carolinians deal with all of this red clay ?
I'm having trouble getting repeatable signals, though I did find a Hot Wheels car in a nearby park. Granted I dont have much time on this machine. but its not my first machine either. I normally use an AT Max. My other machines are a Tracker 4 and a Whites Classic IDX for backups. any advice is greatly appreciated.
Oh, I also have the 4" coil. Not sure if that might be a better option.
 
...staying in Durham ,NC...how do North Carolinians deal with all of this red clay ?...
tn_metal_detector.gif
Until a member(s) respy - you might consider posting your request on Forum: North Carolina for additional exposure...
 
Yeah its fun isn't it? I've just kind of learned to deal with it, be patient, go slow, check out any suspect signals again. Its impossible to tune all of the interference out with even the best machines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom