What's new

North Coast Metal Detecting Club ? Anyone Interested

Minelab51

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seaside Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I live up here in Seaside Oregon. I am wondering if there are any others around here interested in starting up a good club with active members. Mark
 
I am very interested!
 
..Seeing how we have prolly bumped shoulders in the store I'd be game..I know almost nothing about gold/minerals..But have a pretty good handle on finding historic/trade/artifacts...I'm interested in detecting and such...it'd be long odds if we don't know each other:hello:
 
hello i live lincoln city oregon id be extremely intrested if this is still going on
 
Count me in as well.
 
I'm in a live in Nehalem.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
 
Hey, have you guys met up yet? I recently moved to Salem, and would love to give the coast a try one of these days -- or even just talk with those who have.
 
I live across the river and would love to join a club. I'm new to detecting and would like to learn the hobby.
 
Got the week end off looking for a place to hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom