What's new

North east PA hunting spots

We'll send you all the pull tabs....lol.

Going on vacation to Connecticut today to see my son on the naval base. Made sure to pack my Penn State hat.
 
I am occasionally in your area visiting relatives. Where can I go looking? Is the Kirby Park / riverfront area allowable? What about the mountain up on Mountain Road in Larkesville? Is anyplace along the beach areas of the Susquahanna allowable?

Thanks, Michelle
 
I've herd of this spot. I just started hunting and already found great stuff. Im in Luzerne/kingston also. Ive been digging a lot in Pringle. Great to see so many in my area.
 
HAHAHAHA, my town is built on pull tabs!
 
Brian I am from Kingston too. I have only been at it for about a year but if you ever want to meet up and go hunting shoot me a message on here I'm always down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom