What's new

Northern Michigan Dowsing Club

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,627
Reaction score
1,416
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
To all treasure hunters, dowsers, metal detectorists, or watchers.

I have mastered the art of Dowsing with L-rods, no machine needed. Using L-rods and Elements, it's easy to follow distant signals to ALL lost or hidden treasures.
The problem is the treasures are not finders keepers, an example is $20 million worth of treasure, from Gold ore, to Gold or silver coins or bars, to large meteorites, all located in just one year.
I have tought people the art of Dowsing with Molecular connection before, and if you think, or know you can Dowse, you might be interested in this Club. I need everybody's help in this formation and succesful organization of a Dowsing Club, that will be self sufficient, Legal and possibly world wide.
With a large Club base in many states, legal treasure contracts will show up and adventure and excitement will be available for many bored people.. My name is Mike, aka:Dowser Is anybody interested? I live in Traverse City, Michigan ...
 
Hi Mike,
Nice post.
I'm interested. Maybe during the winter months we could start out by assisting the metal detectorists identify sites of interest to them. I'm more than willing to do some map/photo dowsing of any area and site visits to verify targets down in S/E MI area on calm days. Would you be able to do some site visits during the winter up in your area should we get some people looking to metal detect them in the spring?
Just some thoughts,
Happy Holidays,
Jon
 
Hi Jon,

Thanks, i'm allways willing to persue treasures.
As long as the unknown valuables, be it prescious or meteorites, are on a property that a contract for retrieval, and legal rights can be obtained. And yes i can dowse in the winter, it's the retrieval in frozen ground that can be a problem.
 
I recently purchased property in Mio/Luzerne Mi that we are going to try and maintain of grid and am looking to have it dowsed to put in a well.....

my email is ljdoss369@yahoo.com
 
This was first posted 2010. Solar cycle 24 was about to start. It was a weak cycle compared to 23. I spent the cycle working on testing and figuring Dowsing out. Now Solar cycle 25 is starting to get underway. Soon all treasures will become fully Dowsable again. Before this great adventure begins I will again ask if anyone is interested. Not sure how to start this club. Dowser
 
I'm still in Buckley Northern Michigan. My Dowsing got better, I'm ready to plan some future treasure hunts. If anyone is in the area has treasure finding interests, let's talk, get together, and find treasures!!
 
I've never started a club, I could use any help i can get. I have plenty of teaching tools.. Not just treasures, all resonating frequencies!
 

Attachments

  • 20241208_194518.webp
    20241208_194518.webp
    302.6 KB · Views: 70
Hi Im a new member..windsor ontario..canada...right at detroit michigan border...15 min away from my house

Do you offer any advice on how to start learning how to dowse.Im looking to learn..thx..Matt
 
Hi Im a new member..windsor ontario..canada...right at detroit michigan border...15 min away from my house

Do you offer any advice on how to start learning how to dowse.Im looking to learn..thx..Matt
I don't know any books that can help you!.
The only way to dowse the weakened dowsing signal is to make a set of rod handles out of tree branches.. At least one inch thick. The rods they sell on line don't conduct well. Look back at a previous post of mine, it shows them..
 
I'm still actively Dowsing now, and able to teach anyone.
If you live near Buckley, and are interested in chasing Frequencies of Treasures, Meteorites, Gems, Minerals, ect ect.
Check it out, and hopefully interference won't be too bad if you do..
 
Im from windsor, ontario ..canada...Ill look you up in the fall to maybe get some lessons on dowsing....you are about 3 1/2 hrs away..I think we chatted via text or email..thx..Matt
 
Im from windsor, ontario ..canada...Ill look you up in the fall to maybe get some lessons on dowsing....you are about 3 1/2 hrs away..I think we chatted via text or email..thx..Matt
I still want to head up to Cobalt, Ontario, to Dowse up some of them 1000 carrot diamonds.
They found a small 800 carrot near there.
I just can't keep it if I Dowse it, like most stuff!
 
Im from windsor, ontario ..canada...Ill look you up in the fall to maybe get some lessons on dowsing....you are about 3 1/2 hrs away..I think we chatted via text or email..thx..Matt
Matt
I'm looking forward to your visit in October.
Have you ever used Dowsing rods before?
You put a lot of faith in my posts to drive and see and learn something invisible indicated, Cool.
Your a bit far away for a Club member, but nobody else answers. I have other ads out, and have been posted on American Society for Dowsers- find a Dowsers- for years..
Not many people interested from adds..
 
With so much to learn, there won't be enough time. It's a busy month..
I can show you the invisible Frequencies with the rods, and the use of Elements to signal treasures.
I have a couple big targets buried. Iron & Lead
I have a Silver dime hid also, but we might just head out to a new spot if we get time.
 
Matt
I'm looking forward to your visit in October.
Have you ever used Dowsing rods before?
You put a lot of faith in my posts to drive and see and learn something invisible indicated, Cool.
Your a bit far away for a Club member, but nobody else answers. I have other ads out, and have been posted on American Society for Dowsers- find a Dowsers- for years..
Not many people interested from adds..
There is enough of a Dowsing signal, were I can show you.
It's a gamble hoping frequency interference isn't ongoing during your visit.
But it would be you taking the chance driving here.
 
There is enough of a Dowsing signal, were I can show you.
It's a gamble hoping frequency interference isn't ongoing during your visit.
But it would be you taking the chance driving here.
My brother is visiting from Alabama.
I just showed him, and set him up with rods and a generator.
It takes a generator to run an enhancement frequency 13500, or Dowsing signal is too weak..
 
Hi Mike,
Nice post.
Would you be able to do some site visits during the winter up in your area should we get some people looking to metal detect them in the spring?
Just some thoughts,
Happy Holidays,
Jon
Jon, hi..
I just now noticed your post.
I'm always interested, but what I'm wondering is if your interested in a trip to Diamond park Arkansas.
The world would like proof of Dowsing, and I know one way to do it..
 
Do you offer any advice on how to start learning how to dowse.Im looking to learn..thx..Matt
Holding the L-rods level, and keeping them pointed forward, is what my brother had a problem with.
You need to apply forward push on the rods, using your mind, keeping them pointed forward.
Then as you pass over a line, the rods cross in to show the line, then forward thought indicates the thickness or thinness of the connection line.
I use swivel rods, and they are tougher to use..
I'll show!
 
Holding the L-rods level, and keeping them pointed forward, is what my brother had a problem with.
You need to apply forward push on the rods, using your mind, keeping them pointed forward.
Then as you pass over a line, the rods cross in to show the line, then forward thought indicates the thickness or thinness of the connection line.
I use swivel rods, and they are tougher to use..
I'll show!
If your holding L-rods straight and level, there is no resistance, until your rods conjoin to a frequency.
Once your rods are in an active frequency, your rods antenna have resistance.. Use your mind to push against the resistance.
You can practice sitting in a chair, if you have a signal under your chair.
Antenna in a frequency, prefer to cross in towards themselves, to magnetically conjoin with the field.
Your mind can then push the rods straight, then relax your mind, and they will cross in again.
There isn't any Dowsing resistance unless your antenna are in a frequency!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom