What's new

Not a bad 2011 season, Gold/Silver Pics

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went to the bank yesterday to put some finds in my safe deposit box from last year. Took a pic of them so I can see them whenever I want but yet still have them locked up safe and sound! This is all my Silver and Gold finds last year. Thanks and heres looking forward to an even better 2012. The water hunting won't get cranked up around here for months yet but I have a couple of detecting trips planned in the upcoming months until it does. Good luck to all.
 

Attachments

  • mytreasure.webp
    mytreasure.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 474
Upvote 0
I agree, good year..may the next be as well if not better....Congrads on all!!!


Question, your daily average...Like, One every 4 hunts?
 
Impressive collection! :notworthy:
 
OBN said:
I agree, good year..may the next be as well if not better....Congrads on all!!!


Question, your daily average...Like, One every 4 hunts?
Well thats kinda skewed, I had 1 hunt with 3 gold, then several with none, but it probably averages more like 1 for every 5 hunts or so. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom