What's new

Not a bad day for finding cash today. My best this year.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting and got $3.30
Treasure hunting at the Casino
Trip # 1 45 min $27.36 put in the slot machine $2
Trip # 2 1 hour $19.67 put $ 5.00 in the slot machine. Also a bus pass with $10.50 on it. Gave it to my son to use.

Total= $60.83
maybe $5.00 used in gas.
The funny thing about this free money, was it was found NORTH of I 80
 
D P Bob said:
The funny thing about this free money, was it was found NORTH of I 80

What are you saying about south of I-80? There is not a whole lot of free money down here, unless you are getting Obama bucks...
 
Those numbers are awesome for one day Bob WTG.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom