What's new

Not a bad Sunday

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carolina Tom came up early this morning for a Guaranteed Silver hunt. We headed out to a new spot that we hit once about a month ago,well Tom hit it while I was hunting an old school with smittyman. I headed strait for a big Elm tree on the corner of the property and snagged a 48 rosie. we also found a few Wheaties there,headed out to the new honey hole, an old abandoned house at the edge of town. Tom found a silver on his first target. soon after I had a good signal and out popped a 44 Washington,game on. My next target was a 1906 V nickel,my second one ever. then a while later I had a banging signal,dug and it was a 1918 Standing liberty. I told Tom to come look,but I told him he wasn't going to like it. After that Tom was ready for lunch. After lunch we came back and a Bum came out of the falling down house and said we had to go,so we left knowing its not his house but who wants to argue with anyone. Afterwards we hit a spot Tom really likes for a while and called it a day. IMG_20151011_091615103.webpIMG_20151011_103558412 (1).webpIMG_20151011_103558412.webpIMG_20151011_110825134.webpIMG_20151011_155132407.webpIMG_20151011_155211811.webpIMG_20151011_155246005.webp
 
Upvote 46
Not a bad ,but a great Sunday hunt there with a nice standing QUARTER.
 
Maybe the bum saw you getting all his money from the ground. Good stuff, Congrats!
 
I am surprised Tom didn't show the bum the guns! Nice finds Todd. When you guarantee silver, is that for Tom or yourself?
 
Great day todd!
 
OD, the guarantee is always for me first, it just doesn't usually work that way. The guest usually is the one to find all the goodies,but every once in a while the host out does him. Thanks
 
Thanks cjon
 
Thanks Joe hunter
 
Thanks digging440yrs
 
Thanks kingskid
 
Thanks Bill from machine. Gl&hh to you too
 
I can actually envision Tom getting fed up and wanting lunch after seeing your find. Lol. Digging one of those SLQ's is about as good as it get for 20th C. finds in my book. Congrats to you Todd.

Steve
 
Looks like you 2 had a great day hunting those sites. Love them silvers.:thumbsup:
 
Thanks scrappy
 
Thanks loco-digger I likes some silver too.
 
Congrats Todd.
Now thats a good hunt!
I bet Steve was pissed???
He is still looking for SLQ with a date. Lol
George
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom