What's new

Not a good week for the music world

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, oh boy... This has been one tough week in the music industry. Donna Summers passed away today at 63. I remember dancing to all of here songs in the disco era.

Many will not like disco music, but you have to appreciate her angelic voice.

They are dropping like fly's.

RIP Queen of disco

The 1st is with another diva Barbara Streisand

barbra streisand & donna summer no more tears - YouTube

DONNA SUMMER - LAST DANCE - YouTube



Donna Summer ''Heaven Knows'' - YouTube

DONNA SUMMER COULD IT BE MAGIC - YouTube
 
I was not a disco fan, but in her day Donna Summer was really hot and she had a really beautiful voice....... Another one passes on......
 
It's been a great week for music. Got rid of another BeeGee! Now if Elvis had died this week, that would be a tragedy. Disco sucks, good riddance to all who perpertrated that coke fueled money grabbing farce. In all fairness, I thought Donna Summers was good lookin and Bad Girls was a good tune. Bar bands in Oklahoma covered it. I spect takin too much coke up the wazoo pretty much cancelled her career. I don't even want to speculate on what that BG was takin up the wazoo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom