What's new

Not A Great Day, But......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take it. The mini vein I hit last week might be tuckering out already. Oh well....have to keep plugging & see what tomorrow's boxes bring.

Tomorrow boxes, if they come in, are from a different source. I am always excited about picking those up.....you just never know...........fingers crossed...........

The totals........

2-64's
1-65
3-66's
6-67's
5-68's
1-69

18 Silver Keepers

My husband found a couple of neat coins while searching pennies so I posted a picture of those as well.
 

Attachments

  • P5060003.webp
    P5060003.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 403
  • P5060004.webp
    P5060004.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 387
  • P5060005.webp
    P5060005.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
LJ,

How many boxes did those come from? Just keep plugging away!

Brian
 
Better than a kick in the head! :D Anyways wish you better luck next round. :)

Red
 
Better than ME, I got two 40%s out of 5 boxes. Diggin through the overburden to get down to some paydirt. HH Mark
 
Hey LJ, at least you got some keepers to add to the stash , maybe just a pause on that vein . Best of luck with your boxes from a different place and those are some pretty cool looking coins that your hubby found , Ed
 
mountainman 2 said:
Looks like you're still getting ok results LJ.How many boxes was that out of?Good luck with tomorrow's boxes, looking forward to seeing your results.Just keep plugging away,that dream box might be just around the corner. Some cool finds out of those penny rolls.MM2

Around here that is a dream box. Way to go LJ :thumbsup:

Mojo
 
Thanks all. That was 4 boxes.
 
LJ said:
Thanks all. That was 4 boxes.
LJ, As they say on the penny hoardin forum. "If your percentages are low just sort more". I know that doesn't fit well with halves but it sounds funny.
I've had thoughts of giving them penny hoarders a run for their money but I just can't see my little carts hauling out 5K in pennies haha. HH Mark
 
Nice, LJ!
Those Panama pennies are cool.
I found over 50 in a bag once.
That mean looking dude should command more than a penny!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom