What's new

Not an impressive box of pennies

prospectorYorkPA

Full Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism III
Slowly made my way through a box. Not much to report

2 Canadian 1951 & 1963

2 Wheats 1952D & 1957D

2 type II reverse 2000 (wide AM)

1 2 cent EURO 2005

1 1 cent Bermuda 2004

1 headache
 
Upvote 0
prospectorYorkPA said:
Slowly made my way through a box. Not much to report

2 Canadian 1951 & 1963

2 Wheats 1952D & 1957D

2 type II reverse 2000 (wide AM)

1 2 cent EURO 2005

1 1 cent Bermuda 2004

1 headache

If you aren't taking out all the copper cents, it really is not worth it to serarch pennies. Just too much work for too little return.
 
But at age 68, not going to spend time seperating coppers. Been searching since the 1950's. Always looking for the variety that has instant value. Over the years I've found some very nice coins. I don't feel from my experience that just the copper value will amount to much of anything. But then I've found some very nice cents over the years. Go for the gold I always say.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom