What's new

Not clad on this short hunt but,

davehky

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
748
Reaction score
358
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dug up this kool Eagle Medal 4 inches deep at an old baseball field!
Along with $1.94 in clad.
I knew this place would not give up much clad,but today I was hunting to find something dif.
Also got a 1959 Canadian cent.
Happy hunting my friends and keep on swinging!
 

Attachments

  • eagle medal.webp
    eagle medal.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Update: Just looked it up, it's a US AIRFORCE GOOD CONDUCT MEDEL WW11 8-)
 
Nice find. :thumbsup:

It is raining here. I got out for a few hours earlier and mainly hunted a park, part of the Middle school and then went to a permission. The rain increased and I do not like to dig at permissions in a heavy rain, so I called it a day. Just clad, nothing cool like your medal. Finally broke the $200 mark for this years finds (at face value).
 
DANG NICE MEDAL.
 
Nice find. :thumbsup:

It is raining here. I got out for a few hours earlier and mainly hunted a park, part of the Middle school and then went to a permission. The rain increased and I do not like to dig at permissions in a heavy rain, so I called it a day. Just clad, nothing cool like your medal. Finally broke the $200 mark for this years finds (at face value).
That's an awesome amount of clad for year! VERY nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom