What's new

Not much but...

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Today was nothing special except for the fact it sure was pretty out. I didn't find much. A little toy car and a very small handful of change (83 cents). I did find what I think is a divers weight bag. Now you will want to know how I found that.... well there was a dime right next to it. LOL So much for my morning hunt.

081510.jpg


Weightbag081510.jpg

Still.... it was a pretty morning. I hope your day is as good or better.
 
Upvote 0
Four pounds of B B's! Not bad! Should have made a loud tone? Cool! ;D
 
Hey mumszie, my car is prettier than yours...lol I found this one last time I went beach hunting. I believe it's one of the cars that came out in the movie "cars". It was the first target I found, then I found some silver coins, class ring and one silver ring..HH John
 

Attachments

  • car.jpg.webp
    car.jpg.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 205
  • car1.jpg.webp
    car1.jpg.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 216
Hey mumszie any time you can get out is a good day. Plus you found more then did last time I got out I only found .23....Matt
 
Well, things are bound to improve. Not as much gets dropped during the week so the pickins' will be slimmer. Hang in there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom