What's new

Not much lately.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been to busy to get out to enjoy my favorite pass time, we all know what that is. Here is a pewter bell I found several days back, it is in tact, ringer as well, I hope to get out soon. DSC02058.webp
 
Upvote 8
Nice I love finding crotal bells
 
Fantastic bell & thanks for sharing. Know the feeling about being busy - been gardening last two weekends here in S/E Texas Gulf Coast anyway hope you get out soon and wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Those crotal bells are very nice finds Brian. Good luck on getting out a little more to enjoy the hobby.
 
Congrats on the crotal bell. :occasion14: I finally dug my 1st one last weekend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom