What's new

Not much today but i did find my 2nd 3 ringer bullet

Oldrvrrat57

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
987
Reaction score
6,425
Golden Thread
1
Location
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1000002277.webp

This is only the second 3 ringer that I've recovered in Illinois metal detecting, I'm thinking it's civil war period but not sure, I'm not much on bullets. This site has given up a war of 1812 button in the past. The indian head penny is a 1900 and the nickel is to far gone to get a date.
 
Upvote 29
View attachment 2176304
This is only the second 3 ringer that I've recovered in Illinois metal detecting, I'm thinking it's civil war period but not sure, I'm not much on bullets. This site has given up a war of 1812 button in the past. The indian head penny is a 1900 and the nickel is to far gone to get a date.
Congrats. Good day digging
 
View attachment 2176304
This is only the second 3 ringer that I've recovered in Illinois metal detecting, I'm thinking it's civil war period but not sure, I'm not much on bullets. This site has given up a war of 1812 button in the past. The indian head penny is a 1900 and the nickel is to far gone to get a date.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom