Not much

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well I didn't find much ($2.47) at a small playground that I go to occasionally BUT I was able to get permission to hunt an old school that is used primarily for day care now. I told them I would not hunt during working hours and I would stay away from the front where the day care is located but I can hunt the sides and back where the old playground and ball fields were. There are still a couple of playground equipment things like monkey bars etc and the locals still use the ball field. So not much in the way of finds but a new place to hunt and a beautiful day. I'll take it! ::)

Upvote 0

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Hey for 2.47 you can have lunch out on the dollar menu, so that makes it a great hunt. Very nice of the day care folks to give you permission to hunt on the grounds there. I'm sure that area will yeild alot of lost lunch money along with a few other thingie do's and whatchamacallits.

I got out for about 45 min. yesterday since the temp was up to 63. I think I found where all the old iron goes to die. :-\ But still it was fun, got away from the office for a few minutes, tax time.... grrrrrrrr. But if it stops raining, I'm gonna be out there another 45 min. today too ;D

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$2.47 is nice to find, that's about a gallon of gas in the USA and congrats on the new site! Good luck and HH, Mike

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Congrats on your finds, I have had a few no cents days,, so any coin is welcome in my pouch,,

Eddy

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
No, not in my town. That has been a real sticking point with me because the school board in my county will NOT allow me to hunt on their property. Not even a whole block where they park for stadium games. They said "It wouldn't LOOK right. ???

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Mum,

sounds like you had a good time on a good
day. Glad you got out.

All that clad adds up during the year ;D

have a good un............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread