What's new

Not my best box.......But

Ju8vP3t

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
605
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Definitely the Most diverse....

2-Seated Libertys ..1854 & 1866 (Too bad it's a Slick) ...These are my FIRST SL's Found !!!!!! :hello2:

Too Bad one's a Slick, and the much better one has a hole in it.. :BangHead: Otherwise it would have graded fairly well......

4-Franks
3-Walkers
13-90%ers
63-40%ers









I know, I know,...."F" for picture Quality,.....best I can do with my camera,... :dontknow:,...maybe Santa Clause will bring me a new HasselBlad for Christmas... :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
That's not your best box! ??? Wow, my best is 12 40%s and ive never found anything pre-64 :dontknow:
congrats
 
You found seated halves in a box?! That's an AWESOME score, regardless of whatever else was in it. Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
I have to agree Seated is always a nice find no matter what condition!!!! :notworthy:
 
Great box, and 2 seated makes it Dream worthy. I DREAM of finding Seated Liberty's. I still have not found one. It's not even a goal of mine since it seems too unrealistic.

Congratulations on a great score.......

Mojo
 
Mojo hasn't found seated coins! You got 2 in one box! You should be flipping! My finds this month haven't been so hot. Well WTG! HH :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Wow what a box ! I need one of those,just once. Congratulatins on a great score. :thumbsup:
 
Unreal!!!
Nice score!!!
 
Thanks for all the Kudos,....of course we all know things like this don't happen too often at all, it came out of a single Brinks box I ordered from one of my back-up banks....wish I could get better detail out of my camera, the 1854 doesn't look bad at all, EXCEPT for the hole in it..lol ..if not for that, it may be a $90 or $100 coin ....I'm thinking it looks pretty good because someone was wearing it around their neck versus being out in circulation
 
Seated Libs are no meager find my friend. Stop being so modest. I have found Barbers it will just be a matter of time to find something older. Great Score.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom