Not my best day MDing, but I have had worse.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent 4 hours yesterday at a new permission and was expecting more than I found. A lot of clad, 4 quarters, 8 dimes, 2 nickels, and 29 pennies. One wheat 1955, one play dime, one glass cutter and an old Zippo lighter that isn't in bad shape for being buried 5 inches down. I need to look at it as change for the battery / gas fund. IMG_3039.JPG IMG_3042.JPG IMG_3043.JPG

Upvote 4

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a few less than stellar outings recently too, although I think you did pretty good. At least you found some coins!

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,, better than bottle caps. I didn't even get to go. Looks like your dialed in to coins, silver will soon follow

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on pulling those 47 targets. Now that you have taken the top layer of coins out, it's time to go back and listen for the deeper ones. How old is this site? Is there a house on it?

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was an old home here at some time in the past. I have been digging all the deep signals, but most are junk. I am thinking this may have been hit sometime in the past. I still have quite a large area to checkout yet so maybe Ill still have some good finds
Congrats on pulling those 47 targets. Now that you have taken the top layer of coins out, it's time to go back and listen for the deeper ones. How old is this site? Is there a house on it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread