What's new

Not my usual CW find but ill take it

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man im so glad to finally be able to post something ..... my third time in 1 year of being able to swing finally due to some serious medical issue's and man it felt good although not my usual civil war hunt or old house door knocking it was vacation with the wife and grand daughter and my two step daughters with the AT in hand I swung while my step daughter dug kind of like that set up ha ha . The little beach im at doesnt get hit by anyone literally so after digging some clad I hit a 52 bouncing down to 41 so thought trash and almost passed it up but my step daughter said ill dig it so I said go for it and she looked up at me with total disbelief as I had told her I was going to find a gold ring as I laughed when we first got to the beach. I am planning a trip for fall to this place as it is loaded with 1700's house everywhere and im sure I can get a open door somewhere here and so much nautical history great potential .Thanks for looking ..!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5316.webp
    IMG_5316.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5317.webp
    IMG_5317.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 18
Very nice gold ring find! I love hunting with my daughter, great family time.
 
That is a neat looking old ring there.
 
Beautiful Ruby Ring! Even MORE fantastic is the great memory you made with your Granddaughter. That memory will last a lot longer than the ring will. :) Way to go!
 
I FOUND IT , I FOUND IT , NICE RING.
 
That's a beauty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom