What's new

Not one but TWO!

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is how I spend my afternoons and early mornings..

K1600_DSCN0512.webp


I don't know about high water and fish not eating,with the smelly good bait I'm using there is no way them big suckers are going to pass up that smell.:laughing7:

Westfield River on the left merging with the Connecticut both are extremely high this time of year..

K1600_DSCN0500.webp

These things are BIG and do they put up a good FIGHT,the thrill is like finding a gold ring MDing...what a rush..:tongue3:



19 lb.

K1600_DSCN0524.webp

17 lb.

K1600_DSCN0496.webp


In the shadows..

K1600_DSCN0528.webp

K1600_DSCN0536.webp

No fishing today..RAIN.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
We eat with one hand. Hold nose with other.
 
Carp are well received when cut up properly.

Though if limited or giants among the minority catch and release allows others to pursue them.

Night fishing carp was a regular event in my youth. Catfish and mudpuppies /waterdogs were caught now and then too.

Today there are avid devotees that use European tactics and tackle that have an absolute riot fishing them.
 
It tickles me to see you have fishing fever! I am glad you caught some! Love your pics. I hope you get a big one today.
 
Read my other post for treating the fish to get it ready to eat. The meat is actually sweeter than rockfish! It makes bass taste like cardboard.
 
Nice photos thank you for sharing! :occasion14:
 
I wish I was there now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom