idiggit2
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ace 250 Kellyco quick silver
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi and yes you can find treasures at estate sales, garage sales ETC,,, I found a jewelry box full of jewelry marked at four dollars a piece individually bagged and marked down to two dollars a piece for the second day of the sale, low and behold a vintage strung Baltic Amber egg yolk necklace staring me in the face! I got that one with 72 graduated stones from small at $20.00 a piece, medium size for $60.00 a piece and for $80.00 a piece, a jeweler told me it is worth $5500.00 I looked at them online and the prices are very high on Amber I never said to him the value on one I seen sold went for $7400.00 SCORE! 








