54.7 KB · Views: 220

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Not outside my door, it isn't... dangit.

wow! I think I am jealous too! lol Next time make him take you with him! :wink:

OP
OP
roswellborn

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Cynangyl said:
wow! I think I am jealous too! lol Next time make him take you with him! :wink:

It's a thought, but this was my "present" to him. I've worked out of town two separate summers (don't ask lol), visited friends in Des Moines, been to two (count 'em!) TNet member hunts, about to be 3. I *enjoy* travel - and himself - well, I figured it was about time he had his *own* adventure. And so now he is!

I may be able to bring pics with me to LA - of "his" adventure. A co-workers husband (named Bill) is also going, so they each have a "bud" to enjoy it with. So now this will forever be called "Bill & Tim's Excellent Adventure." (Ok, so he's a little goofy; he'd fit right in with the Rowdy Bunch A$$es, no prob.)

And originally, I was supposed to be going to Denver in May. That's one reason it took so long to figure out if I could go to the April hunt. But the Denver trip has been shelved for now, guess we'll see, eh?

HH
Nan

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

too cool! Wish I could look out on that beauty..... :stop: I can thanks to you!! I hope he has a great time! I know all of you will at the LBH as well. Looking forward to seeing pics of their adventure when you get a chance! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread