Tate
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2009
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Aurora , MO
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
Upvote
0
I would think Monty that the logo emblem is too large and too heavy for a rifle, or do I have that wrong?Monty said:Looks like the logo that is attached to the grip stock of an imported rifle to me. I have seen the logo, but can't remember which one. I think it's an italian maker? Monty
WOODY50 said:Hmm.. I think that idea is even better than a sewing machine! That sort of emblem feels like a stove... I knew I was missing something, I felt it but just could not put my finger on the object where such an emblem would be placed, and this idea is just great.wetrock said:Florence Machine Co also made oil burning stoves as well, maybe it's a logo off of one of their stoves.