denden896 Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2024 Messages 29 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Sep 2, 2025 #1 Found this at a spot I usually find arrowheads. Any ideas ? Attachments IMG_6328.webp 2.3 MB · Views: 128 IMG_6327.webp 2.2 MB · Views: 115 IMG_6326.webp 3.3 MB · Views: 108 Upvote 0
N Nwohseeker Full Member Joined May 13, 2015 Messages 169 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location Nw ohio Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 2, 2025 #2 What state did you find it? Looks to me to be a bannerstone preform with the drilling started.
denden896 Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2024 Messages 29 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2025 Thread Owner #3 New Jersey, Passaic county
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,025 Reaction score 9,215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 3, 2025 #4 yeah, it has a look of worked and discarded.
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2025 #5 I’m far from a hard stone expert I don’t ever find any but looks like the start of a banner stone to me too, but that’s all dependent on that little hole actually being the start of a drill hole and not a natural dimple.
I’m far from a hard stone expert I don’t ever find any but looks like the start of a banner stone to me too, but that’s all dependent on that little hole actually being the start of a drill hole and not a natural dimple.