What's new

✅ SOLVED Not sure what this is

Hunk-a-lead

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Messages
3,480
Reaction score
6,630
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this brass object on a 1920s permission. No real guess as to what it actually is. Any ideas?

As always, thanks in advance for the help!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3355.webp
    IMG_3355.webp
    4.1 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3356.webp
    IMG_3356.webp
    3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3357.webp
    IMG_3357.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 106
A cheap necklace?

I don't know why it hurts my head so much looking at that last photo. I think having dollar bill upside down is preventing my brain from understanding the size of it :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
A great find in my opinion! India repurposes alot of OLD metals for new things. So you never know just what it came from! Good find my friend.

Om namo bhagavate vasu de vaya!
 
Upvote 0
A cheap necklace?

I don't know why it hurts my head so much looking at that last photo. I think having dollar bill upside down is preventing my brain from understanding the size of it :icon_scratch:
lol, sorry about that!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
A great find in my opinion! India repurposes alot of OLD metals for new things. So you never know just what it came from! Good find my friend.

Om namo bhagavate vasu de vaya!
thanks so much!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom