What's new

NOT SURE ??

Emerson_ashe

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long island and CT
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV,ace 250, garret AT PRO. Equinox 800, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not entirely sure what this could be. I can make out that it's some coat of arms design. Was good plated and underneath its brass. And broken. Any idea what it is and how old it is?
 

Attachments

  • 20180914_215911.webp
    20180914_215911.webp
    194.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 20180914_215926.webp
    20180914_215926.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 20180914_204950.webp
    20180914_204950.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 
Upvote 0
Why thank you. I've been metal detecting for over 5 years now and I'm finally learning how to use this site.:P
 
Upvote 0
It's a crest badge, or at least part of one. What's the metal content?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like it was gold plated and underneath is brass
 
Upvote 0
That is awesome
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom