What's new

Not the best

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the biggest :)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0776.webp
    DSCN0776.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,132
Upvote 0
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could see those in person.
 
Is that what happens when you use Miracle Grow ;D ;D ;D

I wish I was there with you. Was that in Sequoia National Park?? They are beautiful.
 
Hi ron this a grove near Dinkey Creek in eastern Fresno county.This pic.is Shortys cabin who was a fur traper in the late 1800s
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0793.webp
    DSCN0793.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,006
haha! Im glad someone finally discovered those giant trees. I was afraid they were lost forever. Great work!!!!!!!!!
 
there a 1804 silver dollar in mint shape under the middle of it --thats what makes grow like that
 
Great pictures....thanks...wow, that tree is huge! Neat little cabin too.
 
Very cool,,, I have got to get out that way to see those in person, one of these days...
I sure would hate to have to cut through those roots... ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
Those Redwoods are majestic, take your breath away.
 
dead redwood
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0780.webp
    DSCN0780.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 550
Nics pics AA. Very cool.
Mike in NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom